1. Orange peel pounded well with water applied to effected acne area helps cure acne.
2. Cucumber leaves or grated pieces applied to the acne.
3. Rub the pimple( acne) with a fresh cut clove of garlic.
4. Drink atleast 1 litre of water a day of impart a healthy glow to skin.
5. Paste of fenugrek (methi) leaves applied overnight on acne and washed off next morning.
[9/21, 17:35] Bhumika Modi: *Asthama*
1. Juice of 1 clove of garlic with a tsp of honey should be taken twice a day.
2. 1/2 a tsp of hing and 50 ml sesame oil and a pinch of camphor are mixed and applied on the chect to cure the congestion.
3. A tsp full each of ginger paste, betal and garlic juice are mixed and 1 tsp of it can be taken trice a day.
4. Equal portion of tulsi juice and honey is best remedy for it.
5. Onion juice is good to intake.
[9/21, 17:35] Bhumika Modi: *Acidity*
1. Consuming fresh mint juice on regular basis helps curing acidity.
2. Drink atleast half a litre of water in the early morning when you are on empty stomach.
3. Banana, cucumber and watermelon cures acidity.
4. Yogurt is known to be as excellent remedy for acidity.
5. Chewing a few basil (tulsi) leaves cures acidity.
[9/21, 17:35] Bhumika Modi: *Anaemia*
1. Green vegetables and dairy products need to be taken.
2. Eat oranges and drink lemon juices.
3. Have water stored in a copper vessel overnight every morning.
4. Soak the black sesame seeds in some water for two to three hours and then grind them into a paste. Have this with a teaspoon of honey every day.
5. Eat a handful of raisins and one or two dates for breakfast or as a mid-meal snack
[9/21, 17:35] Bhumika Modi: *Backache*
1. Limejuice serves as an excellent home remedy for backache. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and add common salt in it. Drink it 2 times a day. It will act as a great back pain reliever.
2. Applying garlic oil on the back gives immense relief from back pain. Take about 10 small garlic cloves and fry them in oil on low flame. You can either use sesame oil, coconut oil or mustard oil. Fry till the garlic turns light brown. Let the oil prepared from garlic cool completely. Thereafter apply it on back and keep it for about 3 hrs. In a couple of days you will feel the magical effects.
3. Apply some ginger paste on the affected area, followed by eucalyptus oil.
4. Grind together 1 cup each of poppy seeds (khus khus) and rock candy (misri).Consume two teaspoons of this mixture twice daily, followed by a glass of milk.
5. Massaging your back with an herbal oil can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use any herbal oil such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage it gently over the aching area.
[9/21, 17:35] Bhumika Modi: *Bad Breath*
1. Drink plenty of water and swish cool water around in your mouth. This is especially helpful to freshen “morning breath.”
2. Chew a piece of lemon or orange rind for a mouth- freshening burst of flavor. (Wash the rind thoroughly first.) The citric acid will stimulate the salivary glands—and fight bad breath.
3. Wash mouth with neem bark powder dissolved in water a couple of times a day.
4. Green cardamom is good mouth freshner.
5. The gargles of cold decoction of Aloe Vera mixed with honey can helps a lot.